Saturday, September 15, 2012

This is me

Hai !
thought if you were reading what i have put in my blog then i will at least tell you who i am.

I have loads of different names depending where i am known from but the one that seems to of stuck around the longest is lolly but many others have existed, melly /mello / mellomyst / inkedf / inkey / dougal and to name a few.
If you want to ask about any of these names ect them please comment.

I had my best friend put to sleep the other night and i was so so scared i would forget boo, and then my close mate Jamjam told me to make a blog, and there you go i have started a blog.

Well i am female as you guys have probably guessed and have many varied interests but the main one at the moment is world of warcraft.
I seem to have more mates online then in the real world and they are from all over the world and two of them are my closest and dearest, yes YOU Jamjam and Dammy.

I have gone through alot of shit in my life and since i feel i can write here without the shackles of my everyday life i will write whatever i please here.

well thanks for reading my dribble and please feel free to comment or ask me anything.

Take Care
Lolly
<3

No comments: